ATERNOON BUS PROCEDURE FOR ELEMENTARY STUDENTS
- Students will be allowed one primary drop off location and one alternate location. Both destinations should be given to the school office during the first week of school.
- Phone calls to change the afternoon bus drop off location will only be accepted before 12:00 p.m.
- Otherwise a written note or in-person visit must occur if the student is to be picked up or dropped off at the alternate location.
WHAT YOU AS A PARENT OR GUARDIAN NEED TO DO:
- Fill out PM bus information and return it to your child's teacher.
- Send in the bus note each day if the child is to go to their secondary drop off point. Bus notes to locations other than the two listed on the bus information sheet will not be allowed.
- Understand that it is the parent's responsibility to have an adult waiting for the child at the bus stop.
- If an emergency arises, you must call the principal.
- To change the primary or secondary bus stop, parents must request a new bus slip. The slip must be returned to the main office and approved before the change can be made.