I filled out a report about bullying...
What Happens Next?
- The Dignity Act Coordinator or another adult will talk to you about the issue and might ask you more questions.
- Adults will look into the problem and talk to anyone else who might know about what happened (can take up to 3 school days).
- After looking at all information a decision will be made regarding bullying. The person who filed the report, the student, the parent and anyone who has been accused will be told what the outcome is.
- The issue can be many things:
- Mean behavior that is not bullying
- A misunderstanding
- If an issue is defined as bullying the school will create a plan that will make the bullying stop immediately.
- No matter what the situation, the school will help every student with the negative issues they are facing.
- An adult will check-in after the decision is made to see how you are doing.
- If something happens again you should tell an adult or fill out another form.