Jane A. CollinsSuperintendent(315) 846-5826
GOALS OF THE DISTRICT
- To provide opportunities for our students to excel in academics, career trades, extracurricular activities, and skills development, by offering a variety of programs and providing the resources necessary in support thereof.
- To remain fiscally solvent and stable, by means of long-term budget planning, reducing expenses, negotiations, and exploring additional revenue streams to ensure the longevity of our district.
- To recruit and retain excellent faculty and staff by fostering a positive atmosphere with high morale, endorsing professional development, supporting our administrators, and recognizing our employees' hard work, dedication, and success.
GOALS OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION
- To enhance community relations and communication by increasing transparency and ensuring the timely and clear dissemination of information through the District’s website, social media platforms and other user-friendly avenues.
- To build and encourage succession planning and professional development in the areas of budgeting, facility planning, and leadership growth.
- To maintain a safe and orderly educational environment where the Board of Education, administration, teachers, staff and community deliberately display and guide our students to learn and exhibit kindness, respect and professional behavior.
Last Modified on November 2, 2023